Thursday 4 June 2015

Summer writing plans

I haven't been blogging nor writing as much as I intended or wanted to at the start of the year but it's summer now, which means that I have more free time and I'm ready to rectify that! I have lots of writing plans and ideas (as always) but I'm going to concentrate on three main things: a fairy-tale, a fantasy novel, and a regency romance. I've started doing bits of writing here and there but in order to make my work more efficient I will probably have to come up with some sort of schedule. We'll see. I'll talk about my projects in more detail later; I think that they all merit to have separate posts dedicated to them.

Also, I intend to keep drawing and painting. Perhaps, it's not as important for me as writing (I can't live without writing!), but it's certainly takes the second place. I'd been taking a course in fashion illustration for two months and I loved it. Now I just have to learn to implement it in my writing somehow - it can't be hard, because most of my characters are females and they really love wearing pretty things and setting trends)) I'm thinking about making character sketches, maybe even postcards and calendars. I need to do something if I don't want to lose the skills I've acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment