Thursday 6 August 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #13

Favourite ship?

There are a lot of excellent pairings in the Harry Potter universe, aren't there, and among my favourite traditional and canon ships are Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione and Lily/James. However, the first pairing that came to my mind was Arthur and Molly Weasley. I think they are just perfect. I'd like to post one of the funniest, cutest, most embarrassing, private and my personal favourite moments that feature the two. 

"What do you like me to call you when we're alone together?"
Even by the dim light of the lantern Harry could tell that Mrs Weasley had turned bright red; he himself felt suddenly warm around the ears and neck, and hastily gulped soup, clattering his spoon as loudly as he could against the bowl.
"Mollywobbles," whispered a mortified Mrs Weasley into the crack at the edge of the door.
"Correct," said Mr Weasley. "Now you can let me in."

Aren't they just adorable?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that you went with Molly and Arthur ♥ I think that they're one of THE BEST couples ever! They just have so much love and respect for one another, and they're beyond sweet. Even as individuals they're wonderful but together they're something special :) Wonderful pick Farida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! They are definitely the epitome of a happy marriage for me and what a marriage must be like))

      Delete