Saturday 6 May 2017

I've been pretty much MIA on the blog since August and starting from around November I was suffering through the worst case of writer's block I've ever had, brought on by my continuing failure to get published or even land a spot on a simple writing competition. Anyway, I think I've wallowed in self-pity, misery, depression and apathy long enough to feel like I'm ready to start again. So I'm slowly getting back to writing and maybe blogging even? We'll see how that goes. So far I haven't been able to stick to any kind of blogging schedule for long and, in any case, my priorities are first and foremost with my writing. That's all for now. I hope to keep you abreast of how things are going. On a side note, I've found a great way to fill the void created by my inability to write with the help of "Supernatural". I've watched almost twelve years worth of episodes in under two months and now I'm totally hooked :D I've discovered that I'm a major Dean!girl with a soft spot for Sam and Cas - go Team Free Will! - and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment