Friday 11 October 2019

An important book announcement


If you follow my blog then you know that I’ve been struggling to publish my books by means of finding a literary agent or a publisher for ages. Literally. To be sure there was a time when some of my books were published by small independent publishing houses as electronic books. However, that was a very long time ago and on such a small scale that it hardly made any difference whatsoever. Now I’m sitting on a number of completed books and I’ve finally decided to get them out there into the world through Smashwords and Amazon. I mean, what’s the point of writing books and not sharing them with anyone, right? Which is why in the course of the next few months I will be re-publishing some of my old books as well as publishing books that have never seen the light of day before. Hopefully, some of them will finally find their reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment