Thursday 26 June 2014

Revision progress report

Last week was very productive. I revised more than twenty pages, which is quite a lot for me, going deeper and deeper into the story in more ways than one. So I knew that this week would be slower. I'm also quite busy reading The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling) and I find it hard to put the book down. I think I like it even better than the first one. However, I'm almost finished watching Friends, so soon I'll have one distraction less. We're having a very cold summer this year. I don't want to jinx it, because I don't like heat all that much, but I've closed the window and I'm actually sitting here in a warm cardigan that my mom knitted for me some years ago and that I had no occasion to wear until now! It's awfully grey and windy today and it doesn't look much like Odessa anymore... I also spent the best part of the morning today looking through literary agents on Twitter now that I once again want to try and find representation for Margaret's Rematch.

No comments:

Post a Comment