Thursday 14 January 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #16

Which character would you want to be stranded on an island with?

Pottermore
Well, assuming that I would be stranded on an island with a witch or wizard, I hope we won't have to be stranded there for long (if we're stranded there against our will). I assume that any capable witch or wizard worthy of their wand who passed their Apparition Test would be able to perform Side-Along Apparition, solving our problem, right? Or, if it would be impossible to Disapparate, transfigure a couple of rocks into broomsticks and fly away.

However, assuming that we would be in hiding or something and would have to spend some time there without any means of leaving the island, I've decided that I would prefer to be stranded there with Luna. I love Luna. She is kind, friendly, imaginative, creative and lots of fun. She has inherent optimism and cheerfulness about her and a store of all sorts of tales that would be indispensable if we were stranded for a certain period of time. We would probably end up exploring the island, looking for non-existent magical creatures. But, you know, what always struck me about Luna is that despite her otherworldliness, dottiness and absent-mindedness, when it's time to act, she becomes completely focused and businesslike and she knows exactly what she's doing. So I'll be in a very good company!

2 comments:

  1. LUNA <3 Fantastic choice Farida!! I adore that girl so much - she's endlessly sweet, friendly and imaginative as you said. There would never be a dull moment with her and YES we would spend ages just exploring the island for magical creatures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we wouldn't even want to leave the island in the end :D Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete